Specific Use of Information. We will use the information that we collect to maintain and operate Site and Platform, including the following: to process registration, complete transactions, possibly verify its accuracy and completeness; to communicate with Users about the Platform and services; marketing and promotional purposes; to tailor content to Users; and for other management purposes relating to the administration and operation of the Site and Platform.
Cookies. We will also use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that will be stored on a User’s hard drive while the User is browsing our Site or using the Platform. The purpose of the cookies will be to improve the experience of Users and to make it easier to access and navigate the Platform. We may also employ other technologies to collect similar information for similar purposes or for security purposes.
Information Sharing. This section describes the circumstances under which information may be shared with other Users and third parties. Except as described below, we will not share Personal Information.
- Data Collection and Tracking. Through the information you provide by registering an account with us, we will be collecting Personal Information and Non-Identifying information, as well as tracking User behavior while utilizing the Site and Platform. Such data collection and tracking activities will assist us in improving the Site and Platform and to enhance the User’s experience.
- “Personal Information” includes information that personally identifies you, such as business or individual name, mailing and email addresses, telephone number, photographs, company or biographical data, and other information. We will not accept Personal Information from any person under the age of 18. If we become aware of any such Personal Information from a minor, we will delete it.
- “Non-Identifying Information” includes information that is general in nature and does not specifically identify any person or entity, such as zip codes, geographical location (such as cities and states), and demographic information.
Opt-Out. We will give you an opportunity to select the level of communications you receive from us through your account. You may also opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us and third parties by following the instructions provided in the emails. However, we reserve the right to continue sending you certain type of communications relating to your account or the Platform services that we consider important for you to receive.
Links. Our Site and Platform contains links to other third party websites. If you click on such other links, you will be directed to those websites over which we exercise no control. Those third party websites may place their own cookies or other files on your hard drive or use other technologies to obtain information from you. You should review the privacy policies of those websites. We disclaim any and all responsibility for the third party websites.
Reviews and Testimonials. If you post a review within the Platform, the review will be visible only to other Users. However, we may request your permission to post testimonials you post about us or the Platform for public viewing on the Site or for other marketing purposes.
Termination. If your account is terminated, deactivated, or suspended for any reason, we reserve the right to retain Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information for administrative or management purposes only. These purposes include maintaining historical data of Users for assessing the Platform or trends and auditing purposes.
- Other Users. Because the Platform is for potential Work Assignments, Personal Information may be reviewed by other Users for these purposes only. For example, Providers can review the Personal Information of Employers; Employers can review the Personal Information of Providers. However, Employers cannot review the Personal Information of other Employers, and Providers cannot review the Personal Information of other Providers. Users may only use Personal Information for Work Assignment purposes only, and for no other purpose. Users must maintain the confidentiality of all such information of other Users. Personal Information will not be available for review by the general public (i.e. non-registered users).
- Other Third Parties. We may share Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information with third parties for the purpose of delivering the Platform. For example, we may need to share Personal Information with service providers that we employ to provide specific services on our behalf. These may include site maintenance, database management, performance analytics, payment processing, advertising or marketing services. We may also share Personal Information to third parties to complete a business transaction related to the Platform. For example, we will process credit or debit card payments through a third-party credit card processor or bank.
- Affiliates. Our affiliate program allows access to the Platform for qualifying companies or individuals to provide staffing or related services to enhance the user experience. Affiliates may be granted access to user information to provide affiliate services. For more information or to apply to the affiliate program please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Legal Obligations. We will share information if we are required by law to do so. For example, we may be required to disclose information to government or law enforcement officials in connection with an investigation. We will also disclose information to government or law enforcement officials if we in good faith believe it is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights or a third party, or to protect any person or the public against risk of harm or unlawful activity. We may be required to disclose information to third parties in connection with a legal proceeding (such as a lawsuit), pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.